After having successfully completed the program, you will be able to assess the quality of data and be aware of any benefits and challenges. Understanding the strategic potential of data governance, you will be ready to apply a data governance framework and use data governance processes as a way to drive sustainable value for your company. Moreover, this program is also a solid base for any further education in digital transformation topics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Drivers of Data Governance
- Data as an Asset
- Data Governance and Data Management
- Data Quality and Risk
- Data Governance Organization and Structures
- Data Governance Frameworks
- Data Governance Implementation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Data Science & Big Data
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Participants come from a wide range of areas and industries including:
- Marketing, Consulting, Supply Chain Management, IT, Health Care, Finance
- Top or mid-level managers, both from technical and non-technical areas
- Managers who deal with data and/or analytics
- Managers of data-driven projects, business analysts
- IT executives and IT architects
- CIOs, chief data officers, data scientists
- Everyone who wants to learn and understand the importance of data governance and how to manage and organize data
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3800 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3800 EUR for the full programme during .
EU/EEA3800 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3800 EUR for the full programme during .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.