On Project Management Principles, Practices and Systems at FutureLearn you will learn the key principles of project management and understand the project management skills needed to complete projects on time and on budget. You will focus on the three biggest challenges to project managers: completing projects on time, managing costs, and communication. You will learn from case studies and real life examples to bring your learning experience to life.
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Develop your understanding of how projects relate to the wider organisational environment
- Explain the functions and roles of a Project Manager
- Explore the key role of risk management, communication strategies, change management and project closing methods
- Develop an understanding of how and why project managers need to appreciate the international perspective of their projects
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureWhat topics will you cover?
- What is Project Management?
- The Project Lifecycle
- Risk Management
- Mini Case Study
- 14 days
- 4 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership View 57 other Short Courses in Project Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
This course is for anyone working in project management roles in any industry, from engineering and programming, to marketing, aviation and more. It will be useful to any professional responsible for managing projects.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 14 days.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 14 days.
Upgrade$59Upgrade this course and you will get:
- Access to this course for as long as it’s on FutureLearn
- Access to this course’s tests as well as a print and digital Certificate of Achievement once you’re eligible
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.