If you work within cyber security or want to bring more preventative measures to your company, this ExpertTrack will help you build on basic cyber security knowledge to develop your understanding further.Advanced Cyber Security Training at FutureLearn will teach you how to identify, mitigate, prevent and recover from some of the biggest threats in cyber security. You can use these skills to bring security remedies to your workplace.
Delve into password security and attacks
Though passwords are still widely used, it’s important to recognise their vulnerabilities to avoid potential cyber security breaches. You’ll gain practical experience of how password attacks happen, and gain insight into cyber security techniques and tools that can prevent malicious attacks from happening.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Cyber Security Training: OWASP Top 10 and Web Application Fundamentals
- Advanced Cyber Security Training: Network Security
- Advanced Cyber Security Training: Hands-On Password Attacks
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 2 months
- 2 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Cyber Security View 48 other Short Courses in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- You don’t need any prior cyber security experience to join this ExpertTrack.
- Whether you are a cyber security beginner or have some understanding of network and cyber security in practice, each course is clearly explained in a way that’s suitable for beginners and experienced learners alike.
- This ExpertTrack is ideal for those who are interested in increasing their awareness and understanding of cyber security for work, as well as those who want to learn how to protect their own networks and computers.
- The courses are suitable for beginners through to intermediate-level learners. IT students, software developers, testers, application managers and those looking for a career in IT will find the courses particularly useful.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 2 months.
National43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 2 months.
Tuition per month.
Price range in different currencies: £36 / $39 / €36
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.