It will enable you to build strong foundations to start your career in machine learning, AI, or data science.
PwC research estimates that AI will add more than $15 trillion to the world economy by 2030.
Data scientists, machine learning engineers, and AI specialists will play a key role in bringing this to life. AI Specialist was the number 1 in-demand role in 2020 for the UK, USA, and Australia. Key skills required included machine learning, Python, deep learning, natural language processing and computer vision.
As organisations try to implement new technologies, they are often faced with a shortage of talent to implement these initiatives.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Artificial Intelligence: Computer Vision and Image Analysis
- Applied Artificial Intelligence: Natural Language Processing
- Applied Artificial Intelligence: Speech Recognition Systems
- Microsoft Future Ready: Using Python Programming to Explore the Principles of Machine Learning
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning View 13 other Short Courses in Artificial Intelligence in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are no entry requirements for this ExpertTrack. However, a basic understanding of Python, C#, Creative Studio, or experience working with data in Excel, databases, or text files, may help.
- High school-equivalent mathematics and statistics will be helpful to understanding machine learning concepts.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 3 months.
National43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 3 months.
Tuition per month.
Price range in different currencies: £36 / $39 / €36
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.