During AI Design and Engineering with Microsoft Azure at FutureLearn you’ll learn how to master the key concepts of cloud computing and how they relate to AI development, and complete in-depth analysis of core cloud computing models infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), platform-as-a-service (PaaS) and software-as-a-service (SaaS).
You’ll find out how conversation-as-a-platform is creating AI chatbots of the future, and unlock the coding power of the Python programming language.
And you’ll discover how to use apps and cognitive services in the design and implementation of Microsoft Azure AI solutions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- AI and Machine Learning Algorithms Using Python
- Mathematics for Data Science: Essential Mathematics for Machine Learning and AI
- AI Programming with Python for Beginners
- Mastering Cloud Computing for AI: How to Use Microsoft Azure
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 4 months
- 5 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesSoftware Engineering Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning View 13 other Short Courses in Artificial Intelligence in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This ExpertTrack will give you the foundational knowledge required to further your career in artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- It’s ideal for students of data science and people with entry-level positions in AI and ML industries and sectors.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 4 months.
National43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 4 months.
Tuition per month.
Price range in different currencies: £36 / $39 / €36
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.