You’ll examine uncertainty in data, point estimate intervals, and confidence bands so that you can learn how to display uncertainty in data and walk through creating a workflow of a visualisation based on exploring a dataset.
You’ll also learn how to use Seaborn, another data-visualisation library, to combine aesthetic appeal and powerful technical insight, as well as Bookeh, to create complex interactive visualisations using advanced layout widgets.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Visualisation with Python: Bokeh and Advanced Layouts
- Data Visualisation with Python: Seaborn and Scatter Plots
- Data Visualisation with Python: Matplotlib and Visual Analysis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 3 months
- 4 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 48 other Short Courses in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are no prerequisites to joining this ExpertTrack. However it’s advised that you have some prior knowledge or experience working with data statistics and using spreadsheets.
- The learnings of this ExpertTrack will solidify and enhance any prior understanding of working with data and analytics as well as develop critical employability skills in using Python libraries for visualisation.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 3 months.
National43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 3 months.
Tuition per month.
Price range in different currencies: £36 / $39 / €36
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.