Digital Security Training - Cyber Threats and Risk Management at FutureLearn covers the fundamentals of cyber security, the different types of cyber threat, and the development of an effective security policy.
Once you have covered the basics, you’ll explore IT risk management and the techniques used to mitigate threats to an organisation.
You’ll consider security policies, security governance, and incident response strategies, learning how to apply different approaches to various real life cyber security breaches.
Take the chance to explore the key principles of access control, password security, and biometrics, giving you an understanding of how access security breaches typically take place and what can be done to prevent them.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Future of Cyber Security and Emerging Technologies
- Cryptography and Digital Certificates
- Information Security Policy and Management
- Risk Management and Security Vulnerabilities
- The Cyber Security Landscape
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 2 months
- 5 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Cyber Security View 48 other Short Courses in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This ExpertTrack will give you the skills and knowledge to ensure digital security best practices are upheld within your organisation and company data is protected. This includes knowledge of key concepts such as data management, cyber warfare, security tools, and data sharing.
- You do not need to have any previous experience within Digital Security.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 2 months.
National43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 2 months.
Tuition per month.
Price range in different currencies: £36 / $39 / €36
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.