Ethics, Laws and Implementing an AI Solution on Microsoft Azure at FutureLearn will also help you implement data science research methods using Python.
Alongside a study of AI ethics, you’ll learn how to develop machine learning models with Azure machine learning.
You’ll also process images and videos to gain an understanding of how we see the world in the way that we do, and will learn how bots are created and enhanced with QnA Maker and LUIS.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Microsoft Future Ready: Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
- Microsoft Future Ready: Principles of Machine Learning with Python Programming
- Microsoft Future Ready: Data Science Research Methods Using Python Programming
- Microsoft Future Ready: Ethics and Law in Data and Analytics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 3 months
- 5 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning View 24 other Short Courses in Machine Learning in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- You’ll need a basic knowledge of maths, statistics, programming (Python would be an advantage), and C# or Visual Studio.
- You should also have some experience working with data from Excel, databases or text files, and be willing to develop your skills with hands-on practice.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 3 months.
National43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 3 months.
Tuition per month.
Price range in different currencies: £36 / $39 / €36
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.