Data analysis and collection are key real-world skills that are increasingly sought-after, forming a crucial pillar of the emerging digital economy.
GUIs are key for any web service, and Python underpins many of the most-used GUIs today.
On the second course in the ExpertTrack, you’ll discover the Tkinter Python library and explore how you can use it to make a successful GUI.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Programming Applications with Python: Libraries and Web Scraping
- Programming Applications with Python: Graphics User Interface
- Programming Applications with Python: Working with Files
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 3 months
- 4 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Human Computer Interaction Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 48 other Short Courses in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This ExpertTrack will teach you the fundamentals of programming applications with Python and you will walk away with the foundations to enter a programming career or differentiate yourself in multiple digital technology roles.
- No prior experience is required to succeed in this ExpertTrack.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 3 months.
National43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 3 months.
Tuition per month.
Price range in different currencies: £36 / $39 / €36
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.