UX Design Strategy and Application at FutureLearn refers to the end-to-end experience a user has when interacting with a website, app or product. It considers factors such as aesthetics, usability and accessibility.
Estimates state that only 1 out of 26 customers complain when they are unsatisfied. But 9 out of 10 unsatisfied customers will not return without saying anything and 72% will tell 6 or more people about their bad experience.
The importance of good UX design has increased due to global factors such as COVID-19 which has accelerated the shift to a digital first paradigm, resulting in a shortage of skilled UX designers across digital sectors worldwide. This ExpertTrack offers you the skills to launch or advance a career within this high growth industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- UX Design Strategy and Application: Strategy, Innovation and the Future of Work
- UX Design Strategy and Application: Customer Profiling and Design Sprints
- UX Design Strategy and Application: Customer Journey Mapping
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 3 months
- 4 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesUser Experience Design Computer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 5 other Short Courses in User Experience Design in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- You do not need to have any previous experience within UX design.
- This ExpertTrack will give you the tools and knowledge to design solutions and practical applications in response to UX challenges in a business context. This includes essential capabilities such as journey mapping, service design, and understanding people and culture through personas.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 3 months.
National43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 3 months.
Tuition per month.
Price range in different currencies: £36 / $39 / €36
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.