What you'll learn & receive
- How traders use Japanese candlestick pattern analysis to develop their edge
- 20+ Japanese candlestick patterns
- What each pattern tells analysts about the sentiment of the market
- How to spot the patterns in live markets
- A downloadable quick reference guide to use as you trade
How to take the course
The Japanese Candlesticks Decoded course from My Trading Skills is online and on-demand, available on both desktop and mobile, so you can study at your own pace anytime and anywhere. Process through the video lessons, practice tasks and test how much you have learned with the knowledge check.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The doji
- Gauging uncertainty
- The hammer
- The shooting star
- Dragonfly and gravestone dojis
- Inverted hammer and hanging man (10)
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Commerce View 37 other Short Courses in Commerce in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Prerequisites: None.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.