What you'll learn
- How to analyse a broker’s offering
- How to potentially save yourself thousands in transaction costs
- What brokers are and what they do for traders
- The different types of broker
- Why regulation is vital for retail traders
- The services brokers provide
How to take the courseThe Understanding Brokers course from My Trading Skills is online and on-demand, available on both desktop and mobile, so you can study at your own pace anytime and anywhere. Process through the video lessons, practice tasks and test how much you have learned with the knowledge check.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introducing Brokers
- Regulation is key
- What do brokers do for you
- Assessing a Broker's offering
- Course summary and next steps
- New traders wanting to understand what to look for
- Competent traders not happy with their current broker
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Finance Commerce View 25 other Short Courses in Entrepreneurship in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Prerequisites: None.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.