What you'll learn
- How participant psychology drives trends
- What trends are, the different types and how to find them
- What support and resistance is and why it develops
- How traders analyse S&R to provide insight for their trading
How to take the courseThe Trends, Support and Resistance course at My Trading Skills is online and on-demand, available on both desktop and mobile, so you can study at your own pace anytime and anywhere. Process through the video lessons, practice tasks and test how much you have learned with the knowledge check.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- It's all about the trend
- Task: find a trend
- The fundamentals of S&R
- Horizontals & round numbers
- Trendlines & other indicators
- New traders that have practised trading but want to learn more.
- Competent traders who wish to have a refresh
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEconomics Management, Organisation & Leadership Commerce View 37 other Short Courses in Commerce in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Prerequisites: None.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.