You will understand the importance of having a good risk management strategy and be able to explain and demonstrate risk management options available. You will know all good traders trade with a plan which includes where to set orders.
What you'll learn
- The four main types of risk and how to identify each one
- How to manage each risk to improve your chances of being a profitable trader
- An awesome tool for managing most of the big risks
- A golden rule all traders should be applying
How to take the courseThe Mastering Trading Risk course from My Trading Skills is online and on-demand, available on both desktop and mobile, so you can study at your own pace anytime and anywhere. Process through the video lessons, practice tasks and test how much you have learned with the knowledge check.
- Context: risk
- Market risk
- Leverage risk
- Liquidity risk
- Counterparty risk
- Beginners with a basic understanding of trading but wish to learn more
- Traders who want to learn about the different levels of risk
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Commerce Risk Management View 15 other Short Courses in Risk Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Some basic knowledge of what a market is, if you don’t our How Traders Interact with the Markets course will bring you up to the level needed.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.