What you'll learn
- How technical analysis can help you develop an edge
- What exactly technical analysis is
- The core assumptions behind it
- The key advantage it has over all other types of analysis
- When to use it and when not to use it
- Alternative analysis techniques
How to take the courseThe Technical Analysis Explained course from My Trading Skills is online and on-demand, available on both desktop and mobile, so you can study at your own pace anytime and anywhere. Process through the video lessons, practice tasks and test how much you have learned with the knowledge check.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- What exactly is technical analysis
- The assumptions of technical analysis
- Why traders use technical analysis
- Summary & next steps
- Knowledge check
- New traders
- Competent traders wanting a refresh
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Commerce View 209 other Short Courses in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Some understand of trading.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.