What you'll learn
- What a market is
- The different types of market
- What buying is and why traders do this
- What selling is and why traders do this
- A really important concept in trading called ‘spread’
- What limit and stop orders are and why traders use them
- How to calculate the notional of an underlying position
How to take the courseThe How Traders Interact with the Markets course from My Trading Skills is online and on-demand, available on both desktop and mobile, so you can study at your own pace anytime and anywhere. Process through the video lessons, practice tasks and test how much you have learned with the knowledge check.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- What is a market
- Buying, selling and orders
- Course summary and next steps
- New traders
- Competent traders wanting a refresh
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership Commerce View 37 other Short Courses in Commerce in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Prerequisites: None.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.