What you'll learn
- What the moving average indicator is
- How the indicator is used by traders
- The different variations of the indicator and how to calculate each
- A technical trading strategy using moving average crossovers
- How to add the indicator to your chart
- How to correctly identify the trend using the moving averages
How to take the courseThe Moving Averages Explained short course from My Trading Skills is online and on-demand, available on both desktop and mobile, so you can study at your own pace anytime and anywhere. Process through the video lessons, practice tasks and test how much you have learned with the knowledge check.
- Simple moving averages
- Exponential moving averages
- Using moving averages
- Summary & next steps
- New traders
- Competent traders wanting a refresh
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership Commerce View 47 other Short Courses in Finance in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Some knowledge of what technical indicators are. The How to Use Technical Indicators course will be sufficient if you’re coming at with subject for the first time.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.