What you'll learn
- What MACD is and what it is used for
- How to set it up correctly and apply it your charts
- How traders use the indicator to extract valuable clues about the market
- The advantages and limitations of MACD
- A worked example
How to take the courseThe MACD - Fast-Track course from My Trading Skills is online and on-demand, available on both desktop and mobile, so you can study at your own pace anytime and anywhere. Process through the video lessons, practice tasks and test how much you have learned with the knowledge check.
- Using MACD
- Summary & Next Steps
- New traders that are looking to use various indicators.
- Competent traders wanting a refresh
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership Commerce View 212 other Short Courses in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Some knowledge of what technical indicators are. The How to Use Technical Indicators course will be sufficient if you’re coming at with subject for the first time.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.