What you'll learn
- What Parabolic SAR is, what it’s used for and how to add it to a chart
- How to set it up and use it as a trade entry and exit system
- How to use it as a simple but powerful risk management system
- How to confirm a trend with it
- Parabolic SAR’s calculation
- When it does and doesn’t perform well
- A worked example
How to take the courseThe Parabolic SAR - Fast-Track course from My Trading Skills is online and on-demand, available on both desktop and mobile, so you can study at your own pace anytime and anywhere. Process through the video lessons, practice tasks and test how much you have learned with the knowledge check.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Parabolic SAR
- Using Parabolic SAR
- Summary & next steps
- New traders that are looking to use various indicators
- Competent traders wanting a refresh
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership Commerce View 37 other Short Courses in Commerce in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Some knowledge of trading and indicators. The How to use technical indicators course will be sufficient if you’re new to this subject.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.