What you'll learn
- How traders use Stochastics to identify overbought and oversold setups
- The difference between volatility, momentum and the sweet spot traders are aiming for
- What a Stochastics indicator is
- The strengths and weaknesses of Stochastics
- How to calculate Stochastics
- How to use Stochastics on a chart
- A worked example
How to take the courseThe Stochastics - Fast-Track course at My Trading Skills is online and on-demand, available on both desktop and mobile, so you can study at your own pace anytime and anywhere. Process through the video lessons, practice tasks and test how much you have learned with the knowledge check.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Using stochastics
- Summary & next steps
- New traders
- Competent traders wanting a refresh
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership Commerce View 45 other Short Courses in Finance in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Knowledge of technical indicators and charts. The How to Use Technical Indicators course is vital and should be viewed before this course.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.