Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality - Advanced Hospitality Management at University of Derby will develop your understanding of the key role staff and staff development plays within the success of a business and it will consider the management of consumer expectation and behaviour. You will develop a critical understanding of the role financial management plays within an organisation and the laws which affect the hospitality industry.
This professional course is ideally suited to those who have worked or are currently working in the hospitality sector at supervisory, junior-level management roles or have some line management responsibility but require a formal qualification to progress to more senior positions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Business Management in Hospitality
- Services Marketing and Communication for Hospitality
- Managing a Customer Focused Organisation in Hospitality
- Financial Planning, Business Performance and Control in Hospitality
- Leadership and HR Management in Hospitality
- Managing Changes to Business and HR Legislation in Hospitality
- Professional Development and Project Management for Hospitality
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 31 other Short Courses in Tourism & Leisure in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Minimum age: Learners must be 21 years old at the point of enrolment
In addition, learners will require one of the following:
- Level 3 qualifications such as the CTH (IOH) Level 3 Diploma in Hospitality Management, or an equivalent qualification, plus a minimum of 3 years professional experience with supervising responsibilities within a hospitality organisation
- A good general education, including GCSE English, A* - C, plus a minimum of 5 years of professional experience with supervising responsibilities within a hospitality organisation
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1950 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1950 GBP for the full programme during 3 months.
National1950 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1950 GBP for the full programme during 3 months.
- You will need to apply separately for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, the International Excellent Student Scholarship and the GREAT Scholarship, but all others are assessed for eligibility alongside your application.
- Our new EU Transition Bursary offers financial support to our European students. If you normally reside in the EU and are starting your undergraduate or postgraduate taught course in September or January , you could be eligible for this reduction in your tuition fees. If you have home fee status or have EU settled or pre-settled status in the UK, you are not eligible for international scholarships but you may be eligible for the Derby Achievement Scholarship.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.