Sales (QCF) - Level 2 at London School of International Business is designed to meet the skills needs of employers of all sizes across the public, private and notfor-profit sectors and provides a solid foundation in sales theory, processes and sales techniques.
The primary purpose of this QCF (Qualifications Credit Framework) qualification is to support your progression to higher education, specifically to a sales related course.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same certificate as on-campus students
- Recognised certificate accepted by universities for Top up with a degree.
- Assessments via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace
Time planning in sales
Complying with legal, regulatory and ethical requirements in a sales or marketing role Credits
Deliver reliable customer service
Selling face to face
Inputting and accessing sales or marketing data in information systems
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesFinance Financial Mathematics View 56 other Short Courses in Finance in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification.
- This qualification is suitable for those Learners with some awareness of sales who want to develop their knowledge to aid their employment opportunities, and for those already in employment as part of their continuous professional development.
International950 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 GBP for the full programme during 9 months.
National950 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 GBP for the full programme during 9 months.
£1,900 - Face to face via Webcam
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.