The Leading Teams - Micro-credential programme at Trinity College Dublin is designed to help participants improve the performance of their teams. The programme will blend theory and practice.
Participants will have the chance to deepen their own self-awareness and develop a grounded approach to teamwork.
There is an opportunity to work through your own team case study to ensure that the learning you take away is directly relevant and tailored to your unique context.
Why should I take this Micro-credential?
- Participants will have the chance to deepen their own self-awareness and develop a grounded approach to teamwork.
- There will be an opportunity to work through a team case study to ensure that the learning is directly relevant and tailored to the unique context of the participant.
On successful completion of this micro-credential, learners will be able to:
- Design and apply a team structure to enable team effectiveness.
- Critically analyse and apply reliable strategies to improve team performance.
- Develop critical awareness on how to leverage talent in a team and communicate effectively for team success.
- Engage with a team’s key stakeholders and demonstrate that the team is open to feedback and committed to the highest performance.
- Understand the importance of creating an environment that has a learning orientation and demonstrate how leaders can take responsibility for initiating a learning culture.
- 1 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies View 8 other Short Courses in Business Administration in Ireland
We are not aware of any specific GRE, GMAT or GPA grading score requirements for this programme.
- The micro-credential course targets professional learners from mid and senior levels from the private, public and third sectors and will be open to graduates with a degree (or equivalent) with a strong academic record in any discipline from a recognised third level institution.
- Applicants without a degree are welcome to apply provided they can show a proven managerial track record. All applicants are required to have a minimum of 3 years professional or managerial work experience (this is in-line with entry criteria for other TBS post-experience postgraduate programmes such as the MBA and Executive MBA programmes).
- Language requirements for students whose first language is not English are IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL IBT 90 for non-native English speakers.
- In case of heavy competition for places or concern regarding a particular applicant’s suitability, applicants may be interviewed.
International2000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 EUR for the full programme during 1 months.
EU/EEA2000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 EUR for the full programme during 1 months.
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.