Dealing with sudden situations of growth, stagnation and decline present organizational challenges that demand flexible managerial skills and competences. This advanced online Performing through Business Cycles program at EHL Hospitality Business School provides participants with the knowledge and skills to successfully manage hotel organizational performance in a dynamic business environment.
- A learning manager moderates the course
- An online course accessible whenever and wherever
- Course content based on EHL’s MBA in Hospitality program
- A Certificate of Completion delivered and certified by EHL
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Initial stages of underperformance
- Turnaround fundamentals
- Manage and implement turnarounds
- Leadership challenges in the crisis stage
- The corporate dissolution stage
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 4 months
- 8 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies International Business View 12 other Short Courses in Management Studies in Switzerland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This course is designed for hospitality professionals, hotel owners, consultants, economists and any professional wishing to enter the hospitality industry to update their skills and learn about hotel business cycles, micro- and macro-economics.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5669 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5669 EUR for the full programme during 4 months.
National5669 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5669 EUR for the full programme during 4 months.
- CHF 5,940
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.