Diploma in Care and Management of Diabetes from Lighthouse Academy which lasts for 9 months (36) weeks, focuses on developing the student’s foundation in the principles of diabetes management and provides practice in the application of diabetes care principles.
The students who enrolled in this program will develop their knowledge and ability to assess, manage, educate and monitor patients with diabetes.
Programme StructureCourse Modules
- Cases: initial treatment, dose adjustment & priorities for care
- Adjustment of Therapy
- Blood Glucose Monitoring & pattern management
- Psychological Issues and DM
- adjustment of ongoing therapy
- Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Inpatient glucose management, pumps, and U-500 insulin
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesPublic Health Nutrition & Dietetics Health Sciences View 5 other Short Courses in Public Health in Syria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To be eligible for admission, you must have basic knowledge of the healthcare field.
International900 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 900 USD for the full programme during 9 months.
National900 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 900 USD for the full programme during 9 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.