- However, you may have experience of only one type of youth work practice. We have designed this program so that you can get a clear understanding of several of the key practices in youth work.
- This will enable you to develop your insight and skill by allowing you to draw on a rich frame of reference. Matsh Youth Development offers the Youth Work Principles and Practices programme.
- Youth development work: models and approaches
- 4 days
- 4 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Dates are flexible, contact us for the next available dates.
We are not aware of any specific GRE, GMAT or GPA grading score requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Student activities coordinators.
- Young leaders.
- Youth workers in government departments, corporates and NGOs.
- School and University teachers.
- Professionals responsible for policy formulation and strategy development in youth focused organizations.
International2200 UAH/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2200 UAH for the full programme during 4 days.
National2200 UAH/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2200 UAH for the full programme during 4 days.
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.