Should students be interested in expanding their knowledge into the general hospitality management field, then the 12 course Hospitality & Spa Management Diploma will offer a range of skills, techniques, and paths for progression into the hospitality industry.
The main objectives of the Spa Management programme of the Alpine Center are to enable its members to demonstrate:
- a range of skills, techniques, personal qualities and attributes essential for successful performance in working life, enabling them to make an immediate contribution to employment at the appropriate professional level;
- the knowledge, understanding and skills for success in employment in related industries; a capacity to raise the level of their academic attainment according to their individual capabilities and the specific requirements of the course;
- the ability to further professional qualification in a related area.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Spa: A Comprehensive Introduction
- Retail Management for Spas
- Financial Management for Spas
- Supervision in the Hospitality Industry
- Managing Front Office Operations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Undergraduate Programmes are open to all applicants who:
- Have a high school diploma (or equivalent) with a grade of at least 60% of the high school exit grade
- Meet the English Language Proficiency Requirements
- Pass an interview with an Senior Member Team Exceptional Entry
- Candidates who do not possess normal minimum entry qualifications are considered on an individual basis by members of the programme team. Notification of admission by exceptional entry plus a rationale is forwarded to the Registry.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.