You will begin by developing a project proposal including an outline project plan. You will then create an approved business case for this project which demonstrates its fit with your organisation’s business objectives and its viability, based on the appraisal of a number of possible options.
Following this, you will gain the practical skills and knowledge required to run and manage the implementation of a planned and approved project. The resultant skills will enable you to manage and control project resources including project relationships and the budget within the context of efficient management of risk and change.
This Professional Development Award in Project Management course at APeducation Online will be beneficial to individuals from any discipline in any occupational sectors who wish to improve their ability, confidence and employability in project management roles. You may be an expert in your field of operation, working in the public, private or voluntary sector, and looking for an accredited project management qualification.
This project management course provides you with a structured and standardised approach for managing projects. It will give you the knowledge and skills to:
- Justify the need for a project and define its scope and objectives within a project business case
- Apply project planning techniques to manage tasks, resources and delivery of outputs
- Apply recognised budgetary principles to the estimation, analysis, and control of a project budget
- Propose and implement appropriate project processes, reporting and record keeping arrangements
- Communicate effectively with a project team and other stakeholders
- Prepare and update project management documentation throughout the life of a project
- Monitor and evaluate the success of a project
When you enrol with us you will be eligible for 1 year free studying membership with CMI (Chartered Management Institute). This will allow you access to a range of management information, tools and support materials.
- 5 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies International Development View 202 other Short Courses in Management Studies in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Different combinations of relevant National Qualifications, Vocational Qualifications and equivalent qualifications from other awarding bodies may be acceptable, as would suitable industry standard qualifications at an appropriate level.
- Mature candidates with suitable work experience may be accepted for entry if they are likely to benefit from undertaking the qualification.
- In addition, candidates should possess good communication and analytical skills, along with a desire to attain the professional and personal requirements of an operational or senior manager
International200 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 200 GBP for the full programme during 5 months.
EU/EEA200 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 200 GBP for the full programme during 5 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.