You will develop your own approach at APeducation Online as a leader in a manner which will be consistent with current leadership thinking, the culture of the organisation in which you work and the expectations of the people you lead.
This Professional Development award in Organisational Leadership course will:
- Enhance your personal effectiveness and leadership skills – it will also enable you to apply them to situations with which you are familiar and/or to situations which you might reasonably expect to meet
- Enable you to evaluate leadership approaches and relate leadership to the overall vision and direction of an organisation
- enable you to develop an organisational vision that supports its purpose and values
- Give you practical knowledge in the inter-personal skills that leaders at organisational level need
- enable you to become more effective in managing organisational change and developing others as leaders – as this is critical to the future of any organisation
When you enrol with us you will be eligible for 1 year free studying membership with CMI (Chartered Management Institute). This will allow you access to a range of management information, tools and support materials.
- On successful completion, you will receive a Nationally-Recognised certificate titled “Professional Development Award in Organisational Leadership”. This award is jointly certificated by CMI (Chartered Management Institute) and SQA (Scottish Qualifications Authority). This accredited award stands at SCQF Level 9 (equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree) within the national framework portfolio.
- In addition to the course certificate, you will also get a Certificate of Recognition of your demonstrable skills and knowledge from APeducation Online.
- 4 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Organisational Behaviour View 209 other Short Courses in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Different combinations of relevant National Qualifications, Vocational Qualifications and equivalent qualifications from other awarding bodies may be acceptable, as would suitable industry standard qualifications at an appropriate level.
- Mature candidates with suitable work experience may be accepted for entry if they are likely to benefit from undertaking the qualification.
- In addition, candidates should possess good communication and analytical skills, along with a desire to attain the professional and personal requirements of an operational or senior manager
International200 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 200 GBP for the full programme during 4 months.
EU/EEA200 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 200 GBP for the full programme during 4 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.