This is a practical Professional Development Award in Decision Making and Innovation at APeducation Online where you will relate theory to practice, particularly to your own organisation or your own experience. It will help you to think about how theory can inform what you do in the way you make decisions and how you can promote innovation within your organisation.
Learning outcomesEven if you are not yet in a higher level management role, after completing this course, you will have much experience to draw on in this course. You should also be able to draw lessons which will directly benefit you as your career progresses.This course will:
- provide you with the skills and knowledge to make proposals and take decisions about innovation in organisations
- enable you to get into the habit of reviewing decisions you have made and refining and developing your approach in line with your experience
- enable you to develop your skills in decision making and contribute to the process of promoting and introducing innovative ideas in an organisation
- give you an in-depth understanding of the differences and links between creativity, innovation and change and their continued importance to organisational success
- enable you to develop an approach to decision making based on an analysis of recognised decision making models
- develop and enhance your skills in Problem Solving that is planning and organising, critical thinking, and reviewing and evaluating. You will especially adopt a high level of critical and creative thinking as you compare recognised models of decision making and the outline alternative approaches
- 4 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesInnovation Management View 22 other Short Courses in Innovation Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Different combinations of relevant National Qualifications, Vocational Qualifications and equivalent qualifications from other awarding bodies may be acceptable, as would suitable industry standard qualifications at an appropriate level.
- Mature candidates with suitable work experience may be accepted for entry if they are likely to benefit from undertaking the qualification.
- In addition, candidates should possess good communication and analytical skills, along with a desire to attain the professional and personal requirements of an operational or senior manager
International200 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 200 GBP for the full programme during 4 months.
EU/EEA200 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 200 GBP for the full programme during 4 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.