- The undergraduate certificate program in Computer Networking at University of Maryland University College can provide you with hands-on training in state-of-the art computer technology.
- Through the computer networking certificate program, you'll learn about the fundamental aspects of computer troubleshooting, networking, network security, interconnected Cisco devices, and Windows server installation and configuration. Plus, you'll get a chance to choose from upper-level courses so you can tailor your degree to your career goals.
- Fundamentals of Computer Troubleshooting
- Fundamentals of Networking
- Network Security
- Interconnecting Cisco Devices
- Windows Server Installation and Configuration
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 456 other Short Courses in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United States
- To pursue a certificate program, you must be admitted as a UMUC student.
- You must complete all undergraduate certificate coursework within two years of enrolling in your first certificate course.
- You are responsible for notifying UMUC of your intention to complete certificate work before completion of your last course.
- You can pursue a degree and certificate simultaneously or pursue a degree after completing the certificate, but you must apply for a certificate before you are awarded the bachelor’s degree.
- If you apply for your certificate after your degree has been awarded, you may be required to complete additional coursework for the certificate. Contact your academic advisor for more information.
International9000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 500 USD per credit during 12 months.
National9000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 500 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State5400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 300 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.