In Project Management courses, you'll learn to bring a project full cycle from development to completion. You'll also work with a variety of tools designed specifically for project management and work hands-on with federal contracts to become familiar with processes and issues.
Through your coursework at the University of Maryland University College, you will learn how to
- Manage a project through all phases of the project's life cycle
- Develop and implement plans to manage information systems projects, using Microsoft Project to develop schedules and related components
- Apply agile practices to manage complex projects with responsiveness and adaptability
- Use a proven problem-solving framework to generate potential solutions for effective decision making
- Manage the federal contracting process by adequately planning, documenting needs in writing, developing evaluation criteria, and reviewing and assessing contractor performance
- Project Management
- Information Systems Project Management
- Agile Project Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies View 58 other Short Courses in Project Management in United States
- To pursue a certificate program, you must be admitted as a UMUC student.
- You must complete all undergraduate certificate coursework within two years of enrolling in your first certificate course.
- You are responsible for notifying UMUC of your intention to complete certificate work before completion of your last course.
- You can pursue a degree and certificate simultaneously or pursue a degree after completing the certificate, but you must apply for a certificate before you are awarded the bachelor’s degree.
- If you apply for your certificate after your degree has been awarded, you may be required to complete additional coursework for the certificate. Contact your academic advisor for more information.
International9000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 500 USD per credit during 12 months.
National9000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 500 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State5400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 300 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.