Delivered by the same instructors that teach our own University of Victoria, British Columbia students, the program offers a thorough overview of the fields that garnered Gustavson Business international attention and awards.
Global Strategy, Cross-Cultural Management and Social Entrepreneurship are key areas of specialization for Gustavson. We have adapted the format of our regular MBA courses to present you with a rigorous, innovative term of study. The program is equivalent to three graduate level courses.
- Open to any Summer Graduate Business Studies (SGBS) graduate level student currently attending university/college in their respective country looking to take the next step.
- Study global strategy, cross-cultural management and social entrepreneurship in beautiful Victoria BC, Canada. Four weeks of innovative graduate level business studies taught by the University of Victoria’s award-winning faculty.
- Tailored to masters students world-wide, join graduate level students in classes to prepare you for business success while having an opportunity to build relationships and contacts with other future leaders from around the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Strategy
- Cross-Cultural Management
- Social Entrepreneurship
- 1 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 14 other Short Courses in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The Summer Graduate Business Studies (SGBS) program is open to graduate students. At the time of application, each student must be currently enrolled in, and recommended by, universities/colleges that are officially recognized by the national government agency for education within their respective country.
International3000 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 CAD for the full programme during 1 months.
National3000 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 CAD for the full programme during 1 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.