This course and will help you understand how they undertake the fashion design process.
You will be taught all about the fashion design process from research through to drawing, figure work, design and collage on this Introduction to the Fashion Industry (16-18 year olds) course from London College of Fashion.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Design research
- Colour and textile trends
- Basic drawing skills
- Life drawing using collage and mixed media
- Fashion illustration techniques
Start dates & application deadlines
- Enquire about this course and we will contact you when new dates are published.
- There is no strict deadline, but we take enrolments until each course is full.
DisciplinesDesign Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 170 other Short Courses in Design in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
In order to fully participate in the practical exercises please bring the following materials/equipment to the first class:
- A3 layout pad
- A camera (mobile phone cameras are acceptable)
- Paint brushes
- Pritt Stick
- Paints (water colour, gouache and/or acrylic)
- Pot of black drawing ink
- Magazines (fashion related or other subjects)
- A2 folio or folder to carry work home (we can make a folio from two pieces of card if required)
To Be Confirmed!
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.