The Fashion History- The Evolution of Style course is offered at London College of Fashion.
All our Online Short Courses include:
- Live online lessons with the same tutors
- The same course content and learning outcomes
- Lesson recordings, for review
- Access to VLE with course content
- Forums for support
- 2 weeks online access
- Certificate upon completion
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The 19th-century corseted hourglass figure to the birth of haute couture
- The modernist look of the flapper to 1930s Hollywood-inspired bias-cut glamour
- Austere 1940s fashion history and the post-war romance of Dior's New Look
- The explosion of youth culture and the legacy of street style
- Exploration of the cyclical nature of styles in culture and fashion history
- Illustrated lectures and optional visits to exhibitions and museum collections
- Extravagant 18th century court fashions and the politics of clothing during the Revolution
- 4 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
There is no strict deadline, but we take enrolments until each course is full, so we recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Art History Fashion Design View 12 other Short Courses in Art History in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To take part in the Online sessions you will need:
- An up-to-date version of the Google Chrome web browser
- Microphone and headphones (a headset with a microphone function is recommended)
- Strong Internet connection via WiFi or ethernet; 2G, 3G or 4G will not be sufficient
International395 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 395 GBP for the full programme during 4 days.
National395 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 395 GBP for the full programme during 4 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.