The Competency in Specification and Technical Writing from Engineering Institute of Technology will demonstrate techniques to establishing more effective communication between technical and non-technical staff and foster skills relating to problem identification and solutions, plus enhancing skills in information seeking, research and organising collected data in a non-conflicting, unambiguous manner.
By the end of this 3-month interactive live online course you will learn how to:
- Systematically design and write accurate and comprehensive technical specifications
- Write realistic specifications, thereby improving project management and performance
- Write clear and concise formal reports, equipment manuals and other technical documentation
- Develop effective communication with technical as well as non-technical staff at all levels (from top management within the organisation to the end user in the home environment)
- Brainstorm and identify technical problems and solutions
- Collect, organize, analyse and evaluate information
- Transfer technical information into powerful graphs, flowcharts, and tables
- Translate technical documents into captivating oral presentations
This qualification is officially accredited within the Australian Qualifications Framework by the Training Accreditation Council (TAC), and EIT is approved by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) for delivery by EIT in all Australian states. EIT delivers this program to students worldwide.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- What is technical writing? What makes it unique?
- Accuracy, brevity and clarity (abcs of technical writing)
- Categories of readers
- Effective communication
- Expressing vs impressing
- Preparing to write
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesProject Management Language Studies Creative Writing View 26 other Masters in Project Management in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS Provider Number - 03567C
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.