The Fashion Film course from London College of Fashion combines theory, discussion and practical workshops in a friendly and collaborative space.
You’ll leave with an understanding of the principles and practicalities of fashion filmmaking, innovative techniques to accomplish them and working in a small crew to create a completed short fashion film.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Pre-production: innovative research workflows, storyboarding and production planning
- Pitching: each student has the chance to pitch a concept for the shoot; one of which will go into production
- Production: techniques and roles – who does what on a film set and why?
- Post-production: editing, uploading and innovative promotion of your work
- Shoot: collaborative crew-work – planning and shooting your fashion film
- Editing your fashion film, adding music, effects and uploading
- Screening & discussion: viewing your fashion films, discussing the outcomes and any further questions
Beginners. You should have an interest in the subject area and a desire to learn but no previous experience is required.
Start dates & application deadlines
To Be Confirmed!
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 91 other Short Courses in Fashion Design in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
In order to fully participate in the practical exercises please bring the following materials/equipment to the first class:
- Notepad and pen
- External hard drive (100gb or more)
- Moving image camera is provided by UAL, but feel free to bring your own.
To Be Confirmed!
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.