The course covers a full range of fashion marketing and PR skills, including how to analyse and research your customer, how to plan marketing and PR campaigns, how to master digital tools and language, how to identify and satisfy consumer desires, how to create meaningful content that resonates, and how to create and use media packs for use with journalists, celebrities and influencers.
This Fashion Marketing and PR course offered at London College of Fashion is ideal if you are looking to take on new marketing and PR responsibilities in your existing role, or if you have a project or passion that you want to develop as a business opportunity.
By the end of this course you will have a deeper understanding of the PR and fashion industry, and step by step processes and techniques which you can apply in your business.
- Understand the difference between fashion marketing and fashion PR
- Understand why both are crucial to a fashion business
- Learned how to identify a target audience and how to tailor content to them
- Developed an understanding of how to build brand recognition
- Explored a wide range of techniques to drive sales
- Be able to apply the skills you have learnt to a company or to promote your own label
- Know how to utilise your press pack to its full capacity
- Analyse and research the fashion market for new concepts
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Analysing and researching the fashion market
- A step by step guide to how PR works with marketing and advertising
- Exploring the digital landscape and media choices
- How to create a brand identity and personality
- Identify fashion markets: core consumers and how to make them fall in love with you
- How to develop a brand media pack and how to utilise this
- The death of the traditional marketing mix; the new power of the fashion image
- How to maximise a sales by building a community
- Understanding consumer desire
- Focusing your attention on appropriate media for your brand
- 42 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
There is no strict deadline, but we take enrolments until each course is full, so we recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
DisciplinesMarketing Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Digital Marketing View 34 other Short Courses in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
In order to fully participate in the practical exercises please have the following materials/equipment for the first class:
- Notepad and pen
- A recent computer with a recent operating system
- An up-to-date web browser. (It would be advisable to ensure you have access to two separate web browsers eg Safari and Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome and Internet Explorer)
- Microphone (a headset with microphone/headphones is recommended)
International465 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 465 GBP for the full programme during 42 days.
National465 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 465 GBP for the full programme during 42 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.