In a collaborative learning environment, you’ll participate in lively classroom sessions and interactive exercises, self-assessments and case studies designed to help you identify your strengths and communication style as you master the processes and tools required to motivate your team to higher levels of performance. You’ll also receive personalized coaching focused on helping you become a more effective manager and leave with a personal action plan for engaging, energizing and empowering your people.
During the Energizing People for Performance course at the Northwestern University, you will:
- Identify strategies to motivate and energize individuals to produce superior bottom-line results
- Assess your leadership capabilities, preferences and approach to identify areas of strength and opportunity
- Increase your personal effectiveness as a manager of people through experiential learning focused on practical application
- Engage in small group discussion with a professional coach and develop a personal action plan you can implement immediately
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The Energizing Leader
- Learn the personal and situational facets of leadership that build trust and engagement in the workforce
- Improve your ability to diagnose performance, communicate expectations and motivate people for results
- Build awareness of your approach to leading others and of your people’s approach to work, and develop strategies to bridge the gap
Strategies for Energizing Individuals and Teams
- Identify the multi-faceted forces that contribute to the success or failure of individual employees and effective methods to manage them
- Explore the importance of alignment among organizational strategy, culture and leadership to propel performance
- Acquire core coaching skills for grooming others for leadership and practice them with peers in class
- Develop strategies for communicating with employees to optimize relationships and elevate performance
- Middle-, upper- and senior-level executives
- Human resources professionals
- High-potential employees who have (or will soon have) significant responsibility for managing and leading others
- Federal Government managers who have responsibility for motivating employees and fostering their individual growth
- 3 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- START: April 12 at 4:00 PM; END: April 16 at 12:00 PM
- START: November 8 at 8:00 AM; END: November 10 at 5:00 PM
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership View 110 other Short Courses in Entrepreneurship in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International6150 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6150 USD for the full programme during 3 days.
National6150 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6150 USD for the full programme during 3 days.
- April : $6,150
- November : $8,350 - Fee includes lodging and most meals
Living costs for Evanston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.