In 1934, the Khor Hong Primary School Agriculture Teacher Training School was established in Tambon Khor Hong, Hat Yai District, Songkhla Province.
The operating of agricultural experiment stations in conjunction with the three primary school agriculture teacher training schools proved to be an excellent model of the interplay between research and education. The first experiment-station-head-cum-headmasters were Luang Ingkhasikasikan at Non Wat, Luang Suwan Vajokkasikij at Khor Hong, and Phra Chuangkasetsinlapakan at Mae Jo.
In 1935, agricultural education policy changed once again. The government, concerned that the numbers of agriculture teachers graduated would be in excess of needs, decided to close the three new primary school agriculture teacher training schools. In response, Luang Ingkhasikasikan, Luang Suwan Vajokkasikij, and Phra Chuangkasetsinlapakan together proposed a project whereby the Mae Jo school was retained as a secondary-level agriculture technical school. This was later elevated to become the College of Agriculture, with the status of a division in the Department of Agriculture and Fisheries. The person appointed to serve as the first director of the College was Phra Chuangkasetsinlapakan.
Also in 1935, the Ministry of Agriculture established in Phrae Province another technical school, namely the School of Forestry, which offered a two-year program, and shortly later, this was made a part of the College of Agriculture.In 1938, the Ministry of Agriculture established the Central Agriculture Station, or Kaset Klang, in Bang Khen District of Bangkok, the area in which the main campus of Kasetsart University is located. The College of Agriculture was moved from Mae Jo to Bang Khen, and Luang Suwan Vajokkasikij became the director. The College offered three-year certificate programs in three fields: agriculture, cooperative science, and forestry. Students of the agriculture program studied all three years at Bang Khen, while students of the cooperative science program studied their first two years at Bang Khen and their third year at the Department of Cooperatives at Tha Thian in order to facilitate their practical training. The forestry program was conducted at the School of Forestry in Phrae Province.