Traditionally, an entrepreneuris defined as "a person who starts, organizes and manages any enterprise, especially a business, usually with considerable initiative and risk.” An entrepreneur is a business leader and innovator, who, rather than working as an employee, takes the risk and reward of a new business venture.
The Entrepreneurship programme is offered at the International Business School, The Hague Netherlands.
A specialized project
- The participants will work on a specialized project. For example a Business plan, a project plan or a literature study, covering any area of personal interest.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Specialized Entrepreneurship courses focused on:
- Elements of business plans
- Principles of investment financing
- Innovation, finding and protecting the idea
- Risk analysis and risk perception
- Presentation of a business plan / idea
Elective courses can be chosen in the areas of:
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Throughout the year
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership Risk Management View 21 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A copy of your highest qualification
- A registration fee of €100 (non-refundable)
- A copy of your passport
- A filled application form
International3840 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3840 EUR for the full programme during 3 months.
EU/EEA3840 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3840 EUR for the full programme during 3 months.
- Accommodation (optional): € 1500
- Health insurance: € 250
Living costs for Den Haag
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.