This Supply Chain Fundamentals: Transportation Operations course is offered by Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech).
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for transportation planners, transportation clerks, transportation analysts, transportation managers, and learners seeking to enter these roles. Supply chain professionals from other domains will also benefit through gaining insights into transportation operations.
How You Will Benefit
- Understand the basics of legal considerations in transportation.
- Gain an understanding of the basics of international transportation considerations.
- Describe the roles, functions, and metrics associated with transportation.
- Gain an appreciation of evolving innovations in transportation.
- Demonstrate metrics used to measure transportation service quality and efficiency.
- Transportation Modes
- Transportation Economics
- Transportation Technology
- Transportation Regulations
- Risk Management And Security In Transportation
- Sustainability Issues In Transportation
- Transportation Sourcing And Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Transport Management View 44 other Short Courses in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Computer with speakers to access online content
This is a self-paced online course. Students may register any time before the published registration deadline and will have access to the course through the published "Access Ends" date.
International350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 350 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 350 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.