At the end of the Social Media and Online Marketing course from International Business School, The Hague Netherlands participants will have acquired knowledge about marketing strategy and use of online platforms.
The course will be a mixture of lectures, case studies and practical exercises.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureTopics addressed are:
- Understand social media and SMM
- Create a social media strategy
- Identifying a target audience
- Understand social media advertising
- Successful and unsuccessful SMM campaigns
- Creating profiles and running campaigns on SM
- Platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- SMM goals and metrics
- Fundamentals of Search Engine Optimization
- Measure and analyse site traffic using Google
- 10 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesMarketing Media Studies & Mass Media Digital Marketing View 6 other Short Courses in Media Studies & Mass Media in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A copy of your passport
- A registration fee of €100 (non-refundable);
- A filled application form
- A copy of your highest qualification
International2904 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2904 EUR for the full programme during 10 days.
Living costs for Den Haag
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.