Today’s business environment practically changes overnight. The most successful companies are those whose employees have an understanding of finance and marketing, possess skills to build effective teams, and understand how to manage effectively.
Participants in the ACP Business Administration program at the University of California, Irvine (UCI) will obtain a strong foundation in business functions, the tools for business analysis, and management functions.
- Prepare to enter an MBA program
- Develop managerial skills
- Build effective teams
- Explore business and leadership models
- Obtain a strong foundation in business functions and analysis
- Gain a competitive edge in the global job market through an internship in a U.S. company
As an optional last course and for an additional fee of $2,900, you have the opportunity to apply academic theory and gain practical experience in a variety of businesses and industries for 10 weeks. A research project provides additional training. Also included in the internship is the Résumé Writing and Interviewing Skills workshop.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership Workshop: Understanding Yourself & Your Teams for Better Results
- Essentials of Management
- Communication in the Business Environment
- Finance for the Non-Financial Business Person
- Integrated Marketing Strategies for Today's Business
- Strategic Planning
- Newly appointed managers from sales, marketing, purchasing, finance, and human resources will benefit from the courses in this program.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Summer application fee waiver deadline is June 1
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 99 other Short Courses in International Business in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at UCI Continuing Education and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- To earn a certificate at UCI Division of Continuing Education, students must complete all required courses with a grade of “C” or better.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7900 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7900 USD for the full programme during 3 months.
National7900 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7900 USD for the full programme during 3 months.
- Internship tuition: $2,900
Living costs for Irvine
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.