CEIBS Summer Pre-MBA Boot Camp at China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) is a one stop destination to understand China both inside and outside of the classroom.
Graduates with CEIBS Summer Pre-MBA Boot Camp at China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) will:
- be exposes to MBA curriculum
- dive right into Shanghai life and China business, giving them a real feel of how things are done in this part of the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Administration
- International Business
- International Economics
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- You must be either currently enrolled or have graduated from an accredited undergraduate university programme anywhere in the world, preferably with a minimum of one year work experience.
- Will be invited to complete an online video interview.
- A GMAT/GRE score (GMAT code: MDQ-HH-39; GRE code: 3654) or CEIBS Admission Test score
- Proficiency in English
International1800 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1800 USD for the full programme during 6 days.
National1800 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1800 USD for the full programme during 6 days.
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.