How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career in retail management
- Learn the inside secrets of how retail managers run profitable, efficient and well managed stores
- Study the Retail Management - USA course at the International Career Institute (ICI) - USA that was designed in conjunction with major retailer’s
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as $39 per week
Start an exciting and challenging career as a Retail Manager in a fast growing industry. ICI Retail Management graduates have a wide range of skills to offer in the retail sector and business in general. They are able to reflect upon, understand and articulate the dynamics of establishing, operating and growing a retail sector business.
Typical positions applicants apply for are: Retail Manager, Operations Manager, Merchandise Manager, Retail Buyer and Sales Manager.
Our graduates have gone onto successful careers with large national retailers, smaller local retailers and a variety of other businesses. Some students have even fulfilled their dreams of becoming successful retail entrepreneurs themselves.
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach. Our courses are not designed to teach you just the “theory” behind the industry – they are written and tutored by industry professionals and will fast-track you into a new career of your choice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Developing & Recognising Skills
- Leading & Managing People
- Managing Human Resources
- Financial Resources
- Store Operations
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Retail Management Operations and Quality Management View 285 other Short Courses in Management Studies in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1199 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1199 USD for the full programme during 6 months.
National1199 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1199 USD for the full programme during 6 months.
- Pay Upfront : 10% Off = $1079
- Weekly Instalment Plan: $39 x 31 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.