How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career in frontline management
- Learn the inside secrets of how frontline managers effectively manage people and projects
- Study the Frontline Management - UK course at International Career Institute (ICI) - UK that was designed in conjunction with prominent industry representatives
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as £25 per week
The Frontline Management course covers the core management requirements required by supervisors, team leaders and operational managers. The course is particularly appropriate training for those who want to become:
- an effective team member
- a proactive and innovative contributor
- recognised as someone who can plan and consistently reach their goals
- an effective and efficient team-orientated manager
- a person capable of improving profitability and strategic outcomes.
On completion of this qualification you will be prepared to enter into management and supervisory positions in a broad range of industries.
Typical positions include: team leader, manager and supervisor.
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Implement effective workplace relationships
- Implement operational plan
- Promote team effectiveness
- Develop work priorities
- Monitor a safe workplace
- Implement workplace information system
- Implement continuous improvement
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Corporate Communication Strategic Management View 7 other Short Courses in Corporate Communication in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
- Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- Pay Upfront : - 10% Off = £718
- Weekly Instalment Plan : £25 x 32 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.