How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career in import – export
- Learn the inside secrets to:
How to set up your business (sole trader, partnership or company)
How to source products and suppliers
How to find buyers and sellers
How to get free government assistance (start ups and established business)
Important banking and foreign exchange procedures
How to find the right freight forwarder
Customs procedures for Importing and Exporting. What you need to know and what to avoid
How to calculate how much money you get paid, and how to make sure you get it
How to take the risk out of all your deals
The strategies and sample letters that will get you started today
How to obtain and source vital contacts
- Study an import export course that was designed in conjunction with the international trade industry
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as $49 per week
Graduates can seek work in a variety of positions with:
- Shipping, transport and logistics organisations
- Public and private import – export organisations
- Manufacturers / export industry
- Wholesalers, traders and merchants
- Or start your own import – export business and enjoy the freedom of being your own boss! As the owner of your own small business, you can work the hours you choose and guide your business toward success.
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC) and the International Approval and Registration Centre (IARC).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Don’ts of exporting
- Don’ts of importing
- Exporting life cycle
- Getting started in international trade
- Going global
- Guide to sources of information on importers
- How to succeed in international business
- Export process
- Safe trading
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesInternational Relations Supply Chain Management & Logistics International Business View 6 other Short Courses in International Business in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
- Students may enrol directly into the certificate or advanced certificate levels without completing lower ranked qualifications.
- Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1611 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1611 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
National1611 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1611 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
- ICI Diploma : $1611
- ICI Advanced Diploma : $2088
- Pay Upfront : - 10% Off = $1450 or $1880
- Weekly Instalment Plan : $49 x 32 weeks or $49 x 42 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.