How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career in human resources
- Learn the inside secrets of how to become a HR pro in months not years!
- Study the International Career Institute (ICI) - UK Human Resources - UK course that was designed in conjunction with the federal government and HR industry
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as £25 per week
Human resource management involves recruiting personnel, induction, training, salary & benefits, contract administration and handling various other workplace employee and contractor relations matters.
Every industry, business and trade needs human resource managers for maintaining their work force. So job prospects for human resource specialists and managers are bright.
You are likely to find work with almost any company’s human resources department, or perhaps you may choose a career in a specialist HR agency that handles outsourced human resources needs for company’s who may not have internal HR Departments.
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Manage Human Resource Consultancy Services
- Manage Human Resource Information Systems
- Manage Performance Management Systems
- Manage Remuneration and Employee Benefits
- Manage Recruitment Selection and Induction Processes
- Manage Separation/Termination
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Organisational Behaviour Human Resource Management View 203 other Short Courses in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
- Students may enrol directly in the diploma or advanced diploma levels without completing lower ranked qualifications.
- Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- Diploma : £798
- Advanced Diploma : £998
- Pay Upfront : - 10% Off = £718 or £898
- Weekly Instalment Plan : £25 x 32 weeks or £25 x 42 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.