How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career in various sales related professions
- Quickly develop skills in months not years!
- Study the Sales - UK course at International Career Institute (ICI) - UK that was designed in conjunction with senior professionals in the sales profession
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor
- Easy interest-free payment plans from as low as £25 per week
Salespeople are usually amongst the most valuable assets of any company. Sales jobs are found in almost any company imaginable. Sales jobs could be broken down into those which are classified as B2C (Business to Customer) and B2B (Business to Business) sectors.
Various job titles exist for sales professionals. They include:
- Sales Representative
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager
- Account Representative
- Account Executive / Manager
- Marketing Manager
A career in sales can be extremely rewarding. Those who perform well and excel are rewarded for their efforts more so than almost any other profession.
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Process and Procedure of Selling
- Creating the Right Atmosphere for a Sale to Take Place (Opening)
- Overcoming Objections
- Evaluating / Appraising Salesmanship
- Products Design, Branding, Packaging
- Pricing Point Decisions
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 7 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Commerce Retail Management View 35 other Short Courses in Commerce in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
- Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International998 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 998 GBP for the full programme during 7 months.
National998 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 998 GBP for the full programme during 7 months.
- Pay Upfront : - 10% Off = £898
- Weekly Instalment Plan : £25 x 42 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.